Membership Has It's Rewards
There are two types of ODACA Membership for which you may apply:
ODACA Membership provides:
- Our yearly special event ODACA Day, is a great way to meet ODACA Artists. See their work in person in the ODACA Sales Room and have fun at an entertaining, educational Luncheon that features a special Souvenir Doll and Table Centerpieces created by ODACA Artist Members especially for the event.
- An ODACA Artist Directory listing Artist Member contact information.
- Discounts on selected ODACA items
- Expressions, ODACA's quarterly newsletter where Members are kept informed of ODACA news and events.
ODACA Patron Membership is open for everyone to join. Membership Dues are $15.00 U.S. annually.
ODACA Patron Memberships were created in 1981 to promote doll artists and their work. Patron members contribute their time and effort to educate collectors about the uniqueness of artist dolls through shows, displays, lectures and publicity.
ODACA Patron Members assist ODACA Artists at shows and special ODACA events such as ODACA Day and assist in the business operation of the organization. ODACA Patron Members are vital to the success of the organization. A list of the current Patron Members may be seen by clicking here.
If you would like to join as an ODACA Patron Member please either fill out the on-line Membership Application (found below) and pay by credit card using PayPal or download a printable Membership Application (also found below) and mail it along with your check to ODACA's current Treasurer listed on the application.
If you have any questions, please contact Barbara Norwine, the ODACA Patron Chairperson.Online ODACA Patron Membership Application
Printable ODACA Patron Membership Application (PDF - 160K)
All original doll artists are encouraged to apply for Artist Membership to ODACA. Artist Membership Applications are accepted throughout the year. To be eligible for the Artist Evaluation at the Annual ODACA Day Meeting in July, your Application must be postmarked on or before December 1st of the previous year. Applications received after that date will be eligible for consideration the following year. The complete Application Process can be found by clicking here.
Artist Membership status is granted to qualifying applicants during ODACA Day, which occurs annually in July in conjunction with the United Federation of Doll Clubs' National Convention. The UFDC Convention traditionally is held in a different U.S. city each year.
In addition to regular ODACA Membership benefits, ODACA Artist Members also receive:
- A listing in the annual printed ODACA Artist Directory
- An individual web page in the online ODACA Artist Directory located on ODACA's website which includes individual contact information, up to ten photos of the artist's work, a biography, link to the artist's individual website and email link.
ODACA stands for a high quality of doll art, demanding of its artists a high level of excellence. Its objectives include the promotion of original doll artists and their work, and the effort to achieve and maintain a high quality of original doll making. As a result, ODACA is constantly seeking artists whose work is exceptional, and encourages them to apply to the organization.
If you have any questions about submitting an artist application, please contact Barbara Schoenoff, ODACA 2nd Vice-President and Standards Committee Chair.